PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY?
1.1 BRETAGNE DIFFUSION would like to remind you of its commitment to respect the trust you place in it and to apply the regulations in force in France and in the European Union with regard to the protection of personal data, namely the law known as "Informatique et Freedoms” amended as well as Regulation (EU) n°2016/679 General Data Protection (GDPR).
This Personal Data Protection Policy informs you of the conditions under which BRETAGNE DIFFUSION, in its capacity as data controller, collects and uses your personal data. This completes the information brought to your attention when you provide us with your data by completing a collection form, for example.
1.2 This Policy applies to data collected in store, by mail or by telephone when you contact our Customer Relations department, as well as when you use our website or mobile application. These are rules relating to the personal data of all our customers and prospects, regardless of the channel for collecting this data.
It is accessible to all and permanently from www.moussaillon.fr. We invite you to read it carefully and refer to it regularly. This Data Protection Policy is independent of any other document that may apply within the contractual relationship between BRETAGNE DIFFUSION and its customers and prospects, in particular its General Conditions of Sale or its Cookies Policy.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
BRETAGNE DIFFUSION, SARL with a capital of 251,000 Euros, whose registered office is located at ZA Convenant Vraz, 22220 Minihy-Tréguier, registered with the Company registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Saint-Brieuc under number 498 063 981.
3. WHAT PROCESSED DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The data collected by BRETAGNE DIFFUSION is technical and non-technical:
Non- technical data
Data related to your identity
Civility, surname, first name, address, date of birth…
Data related to your contact details
Delivery and billing address, telephone number, email address…
Customer number, purchase history, information relating to your customer account and your loyalty account, opinions on our products, customer segment, etc.
Personal preference data
Wishlist, marketing preferences…
Information related to methods of payment…
Data related to a response to a job offer
Desired duration of the contract, availability, salary expectations, CV…
Logins & passwords
This data depends on your interactions with BRETAGNE DIFFUSION: participation in our loyalty program, creation of a customer account on our website, online ordering, subscription to the Newsletter, contact with the Customer Relations department, etc. and your use of our services. , our website and our mobile application.
The mandatory, represented by an asterisk, or optional nature of the communication of your data is indicated to you on each collection form.
Failure to provide information marked as mandatory will prevent us from executing your request. For example, your delivery address is necessary to deliver your order to you.
4. HOW AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Personal data, according to article 5 of the GDPR, are:
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes: purpose limitation;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed: minimization of data.
We collect personal data that you provide to us, for example:
on our website :
- Within the section "I create my account"
- Within the “Newsletter” section
- Within the section "I participate in the loyalty program"
- Within the contact form
- At the time of your order, requiring the creation of an account beforehand, in particular to be able to ensure delivery.
5. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
For each processing operation, we only collect and use the data that is relevant and necessary for the objective pursued.
BRETAGNE DIFFUSION processes your personal data for, in particular, the following purposes:
- Save and execute your orders;
- Provide you with the services to which you subscribe;
- Process your requests and complaints;
- Provide after-sales service;
- Collect outstanding payments;
- Manage and improve the customer relationship;
- Improve your experience when using our website;
- Manage your participation in the loyalty program;
- Manage, track and process your e-reservations;
- Implement commercial prospecting operations and offer you offers adapted to your needs;
- Manage your subscription to the Newsletter for the sending of commercial electronic communications (emails and/or SMS) relating thereto;
- Answer your questions through the contact form;
- Carry out statistical analyzes and satisfaction surveys,
- Process applications.
Your data is also used to enable us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
6. ON WHAT LEGAL BASES?
According to Article 6 of the GDPR, the processing purposes presented above are based on the following conditions of lawfulness:
- For customers: pre-contractual or contractual performance;
- For prospects: legitimate interest and when required by law, consent.
- For candidates: legitimate interest.
7. WHO IS YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR?
The recipients of personal data are, for the purposes set out above:
Duly authorized service personnel :
- Human ressources
Duly authorized personnel :
- Service providers
The data may also be transmitted to the competent authorities, at their request, or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
8. DURATION OF STORAGE
The retention period of your personal data depends on the purpose for which they are used.
PURPOSE DURATION OF STORAGE
Prospecting a client:
3 years from the last interaction with the brand: from a purchase, from the modification of his personal data, from his last shopping cart even without final validation, from the click on a link in an email sent by BRETAGNE DIFFUSION.
Prospecting a non-client:
3 years from the collection or the last contact from the prospect: the modification of his personal data, his last shopping cart even without final validation, the click on a link contained in an email sent by BRETAGNE DIFFUSION.
Processing of applications (CV and others):
Conservation of the CV for 2 years after the last contact with the candidate.
These may also be kept or archived, in accordance with the legal provisions in force (eg invoices: 10 years).
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, as well as the right to request the portability of the data you have provided to BRETAGNE DIFFUSION.
You also have the right to object at any time and without reason to the processing of your data as defined above.
You also have the right to object for legitimate reasons to any other processing carried out concerning your data, or to request the limitation of such processing.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request specifying your surname, first name, address and attaching a copy of both sides of your identity document:
- By mail: BRETAGNE DIFFUSION Customer Relations Department, ZA Convenant Vraz, 22220 Minihy-Tréguier
- By email to the following address: email@example.com
10. WILL YOU RECEIVE COMMERCIAL OFFERS?
In accordance with the choices you have made, we may use your contact details to send you commercial solicitations, in particular by post, e-mail or SMS:
Offers by post: We may send you offers for our products and services by post. You can also receive offers by post from partner companies.
If you do not wish this, all you have to do is let us know by contacting our Customer Relations Department.
Offers by e-mail or SMS:
You may receive offers by email or SMS for our products and services, as well as offers for products and services from partner companies, subject to your consent which you may withdraw at any time.
You remain free to object at any time to receiving these offers.
- For our offers by email: by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting our Customer Relations Department.
- For our offers by SMS: by replying "STOP SMS" to the number appearing in each SMS or by contacting our Customer Relations Department.
11. ARE YOUR DATA PROCESSED OUTSIDE THE EU?
We may need to transfer your data to a country outside the European Union. In such cases, we ensure that the processing implemented respects a level of protection of personal data corresponding to that required by the regulations.
12. CIRCULARIZATION OF SUBCONTRACTORS
BRETAGNE DIFFUSION informs its customers and prospects that a circularization of its main subcontractors has been carried out.
13. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
BRETAGNE DIFFUSION takes all the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, in compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
14. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
BRETAGNE DIFFUSION has appointed a Data Protection Officer whose mission is to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations and the rules described in this Policy.
15. RIGHT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT TO THE CNIL
BRETAGNE DIFFUSION undertakes to make every effort to respect your rights with regard to your personal data.
If, however, you consider that these rights have not been respected, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL), the supervisory authority whose mission is to ensure that France in compliance with the Regulations applicable to the processing of personal data: www.cnil.fr.
16. HOW TO STAY INFORMED OF CHANGES TO OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY?
We undertake to update this Policy as necessary, which is made available on our website accessible to all.